Sunday, October 02, 2011

I had Enough!

Perhaps due to the loneliness that is inside of me,
I had been someone who have lost his mind and soul and most of all, his pride!
Losing all my senses to judge myself,
I am afraid I don't know the feeling that I had for either of the one i used to love most or the one i felt for.

I don't know how to say this either.
But it's like an urge for survive...
Holding on everything you could when you are falling down from high...
Holding on every chances you could when you know you are going to fail...
and for my affair that had haunted me for almost one year.

Holding on someone that I don't understand at all, but it's just a feeling that I had.
Selfishly, I tried hard to impress her knowing that I have no idea what the consequence and ignored the responsibility behind.

I am just like a wolf, a beast or a monster.
Hunger for something that wasn't meant to be mine.
LOVE?
LOVED perhaps. It's a something I would said that it is a past.
I used to be loved. And I too loved someone deeply.

I don't wish to give myself anymore excuses!
I am done with this!
I could only admit that I had been selfish and naive at the same time.

PERHAPS, things was meant to be this way:
A man who do not treasure his love one,
should not be love,
unless he understand the real meaning behind of the word itself.

I thought I could stand tall and high,
Without realizing it myself,
That I, Jackson Foong Wei Hern, too was too dependent on the bond we call
"love"!

It's alright,now that I had enough!
I want to regain my pride and stand up tall again from the lost.
I wish not be a fool who only hang on to the past...

Life is about moving forward with every little step you could afford.
And not holding on something that is past!

0 comments: