Thursday, May 19, 2011

Moving Forward

Somehow i could feel that everyone else are moving forward...
Somewhat so rapidly that i couldn't catch up anymore...
Am I too slow myself? or Am i just being Lazy?
You see the only problem i have is that i often runaway from the problem.

Even thou i act like a warrior but i am actually a coward!
Sadly, that is the fact!!
While others are archiving what they aim for,
I am cowardly hiding myself alone in my small room. Living a World of my own.

Sometimes i wonder if i am still the same like before?
Yeah, i did improved so far. But it seem to me that i am still no where i should be.

Maybe dad was right! I should stop all the distraction.
Love... Game... and most importantly...
STOP Procrastinating!!!

I found that i am capable to deal with problem well.
I ain't no stupid! I could get good solution sometimes...
but the matter now is that i am lazy, so i started to procrastinate...
So I am back to square one now. Year 2 Sem 1.
After dealing with all the mess, this time it shall be a new beginning.
I have to force myself this time as i have no more reason now.
I break up so i could run faster. I confessed so i could smack myself on my face to move forward. What else?

It doesn't matter what, my aim in UTAR is to score a ticket to GTFO of Here!
There are still lots for me to learn and improve.So i made myself a list here...
Wish that this time I will strike for the Best!

Y2S1 Do list:
1. Stop Being L.A.Z.Y!
2. Stop thinking bout girls. They will only make u miserable( But i like being 1 :P)
3. Continue workout!
4. Live in Library.
5. Be Responsible.

0 comments: