Sunday, March 13, 2011

Retreat? Hell ya'!

I am being raised as a warrior or a fighter.
I am built for the front line, to charge forward whatever the situation is!

However things isn't the way i think it is...
If i could, i would charge now; with all my mights and strength,
bringing everything down with me...

But lately i found myself buried deep into the ground,
into the lost ground of feelings and emotion.
I am not afraid to lost a battle nor afraid of a dead.
What i am afraid now is that i couldn't hold my emotion anymore.
I had lost my strength to control myself.

At that moment, i was really feeling so uncomfortable,
i was sad, i was angry and i admit i do feel jealous...
For the moment i was nearly collapse...
I, for that hours, had find myself lost all my strength to stand.
Even to face my Statistic midterm.
Thank my Gods, for my prayer to reach THEM,
for them to lend me the strength i needed.
Namo amitofu!

However, come to think about it, who am i suppose to feel so?
I am no one but a stranger.
There are tons of things on my shoulder,
I am not on my own.
I don't afford to collapse as I see myself as the mountain that would bury the people around me if i was to collapse...

Sorry! This time i am afraid i am really pulling myself out,
from this feeling i had even by the mean of force.
To the extend of steal or take by force....
I am walking off!

I don't want to be a friend if you don't wish so.
I don't even want to be your partner as i found us not suitable to do so.
Moreover, I never had an intention of so ever since we meet.
If i was given an opportunity to explain myself i wish that i could, but i wasn't.
I am no one now other than just an admirer.

Retreat? Hell ya'!
I am just walking off toward another objective of mine!
Don't Mind Me!

0 comments: