Thursday, February 03, 2011

Gong Xi HUAT Chai!!

Just few days before Chinese New Year, I was so HUAT ar!!!
Dragged into a fight between the jealousy of a crazy fella and my bro!
It all happen out of surprise! I was just wanted to go for a supper with my friend, pohni, and then i was in the middle of a fella charging toward the ex-girlfriend of his..
!@#$%^&%$#@
Yeah man! Why i was dragged in?
But surprisingly i had remained cool and chilled down when the things happen. I was able to hold myself back.
Back then if you tried to charge at me or my friend, i would had send the person to the hospital and make sure he had a few broken bones. That night i sent him to the wall once, and fly him to the floor on his second charge. But, i didn't send my punches down on him even thou i did admit i did think of such at that moment. But i didn't. I don't wish to make things complicated.

That fella was nuts! If i wasn't there, i guess the pity ex would had been in hospital indeed with the fella keep on mumbling he wanted to kill someone. Some more he kept on saying some weird words.. like in anime.. u see ppl gets crazy and started to curse something with japanese words and u wont know a damn thing he is saying. Neither his friends understand what he is saying.
He even charged at my car when i was trying to bring the girl out of Kampar. I managed to send him to the floor with the INERTIA theory. (thanks physic teacher! LoL!)
And went off sending the girls out of town. And i heard the ex of his said he went to jump westlake...=.="! I was like.. WTF!!!!!!

The next day, the ex was staying in my hostel. Cuz she was too afraid to back to her room. And it was the night that i have to ready myself totally for any battle. Not that i really wanted to give him a piece of my mind. However, the only way to defeat a crazy fella who would came in your hostel to attack your friend, obviously i have to make sure i am ready to be much more crazy then him. Muahahhahaha!
The ultimate of defend, was to offend before hand!
Unleashing my adrenaline into my blood vessels, i could feel my heart pumping up and down on the night. Waiting for a battle. Instead, i could say i urge for a battle that night which ended nothing happen. Pffftt!!!

Things gets settle down slowly few days later. What left was a meet with the fella again and with his parents.

I could hardly imagine such dramatic storyline would have appear in my history of life. However, i swear, if he was charging at my partner. I won't be able to hold back. I swear i would show him the madness of the Demon God! The one i had in my nightmares this few days. The other me of uncontrollable stage!

0 comments: